Geo-Environmental Services Limited is part of an International Geotechnical and Environmental Consultancy established in 1996. We have undertaken over five thousand investigations for a wide range of projects. These include; investigations of former gas works, petrol stations, landfills, chemical works, government sites, airports and railways, as well as schools, hospitals and traditional green field sites.
Geo-Environmental Services Ltd is always looking to improve the service that we supply to our clients. Our engineers get the most out of their experience by listening to and understanding our client’s requirements. On all of our projects our aim is to provide an appropriate scope of work that is designed to:
• Reduce planning delays
• Reduce development costs
• Deliver quality advice and services
• Deliver on time and within budget
By listening to and understanding our clients requirements, our highly qualified engineers utilise their experience and knowledge of the latest legislation, investigation techniques and technologies to ensure that we provide an:
• Appropriately experienced and qualified project team
• Tailored scope of investigation
• Cost effective and technically robust investigation
• Safe working environment for both our staff and the public
• Clear and concise, client focused technical reports
All of this is underpinned by our Integrated Management System which ensures the highest levels of quality, environmental management and health and safety on each and every project.